An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Great job.

You keep a good, realistic narrative throughout the flash, not many people can do that. Good work.

Pico Fucks With Machines Pico Fucks With Machines

So-so

It's not good, and its not bad.

[KK] Pokemon Lesbians [KK] Pokemon Lesbians

That was freaking weird.

WTFFFFFF?

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Although I know this is already a finished game.

Even though I know this is a game that is already done with and in stores, I'll review it.
Story: A great opening, with some vague plot behind it. I'd play the full game just to get the plot, if that were an option to me at the moment.
10/10

Gameplay: The game takes some classic Zelda elements, combined with momentum and some shooting mechanics I haven't seen in a while. It throws in the game with almost no information, but makes up for it with easy to see game elements that would easier to put in words. The Binding of Isaac mixes some RPG/Shooter elements, and does it flawlessly. 10/10

Music: Takes some simple instruments, and bends it to that of a child's tune, emphasizing the other elements that make a game. It helps to add the disturbing feeling to the game, and gets the feeling across very well. 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Note: I didn't review the art, because thats not what makes a game.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Its ok.

Plot: Extremely shallow, and there's not enough in the other category's to make up for it. 1/10

Gameplay: Standard for RPGs such as this, but not at all satisfying, and clumsily put together. 6/10

Art: Anime, fits together well enough to form a game, but doesn't fit as a whole. As the GUI is a mix on "pencil drawn" type art and sub-par pixel art.

Music: doesn't stand away from the game in terms of quality, music is good, but doesn't loop all too well, and the transfer between music is sudden and unexpected. (maybe a fadeout next time guys?) 8/10

Game as a whole: For a flash game, its fine, doesn't particularly stand out to me though. In most RPG games I've played to the end, the plot was what made me do it. (see Mardek RPG and Telepath RPG) There's a very small amount of detail on almost everything, Music probably being the best of all, although the Help section was a welcome gesture. 5/10
-Enemby

Chronicles of the Slayer Chronicles of the Slayer

Needs weapon choosing screen.

It's a bit hard, and doesn't seem like its based on the show. It needs briefing videos, you need to be able to choose weapons from Gile's closet, and the graphics, although they're not bad, are kinda lame. I would love to see a sequel.

ChromeShark responds:

Hi, thanks for you comments and the 10. I'm pleased to say that I've released a new version of Chronicles of the Slayer with better graphics, easier controls and many other minor improvements.

You can already play it on ChromePlay.com and its coming to Newgrounds soon.

Smell of Freedom Smell of Freedom

Scott Pilgrim indeed.

The Scott Pilgrim songs were always pretty heavy on the guitar, more then this song though.

anyways,

I'm in lesbians with this song.

SSJDre responds:

Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see this comment sooner. But thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it.

AXB - Dreaming Of You AXB - Dreaming Of You

Something missing

Song is excellent,(I haz a weakness for piano) but what seems to be missing to me, is the song has kinda a trance feeling, and never really goes into it.

AuruxBlu responds:

Thanks. My intentions were to incorporate a hint of trance XD. As for the piano just keep practicing and experimenting. Eventually you will learn how to play it and find your style.

Sick Love Sick Love

Smexy song.

Got immediate goosebumps when the song started.
Sounds like you get exactly what you were going for.