Smell of Freedom Smell of Freedom

Scott Pilgrim indeed.

The Scott Pilgrim songs were always pretty heavy on the guitar, more then this song though.

anyways,

I'm in lesbians with this song.

SSJDre responds:

Wow, I'm surprised I didn't see this comment sooner. But thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it.

AXB - Dreaming Of You AXB - Dreaming Of You

Something missing

Song is excellent,(I haz a weakness for piano) but what seems to be missing to me, is the song has kinda a trance feeling, and never really goes into it.

AuruxBlu responds:

Thanks. My intentions were to incorporate a hint of trance XD. As for the piano just keep practicing and experimenting. Eventually you will learn how to play it and find your style.

Sick Love Sick Love

Smexy song.

Got immediate goosebumps when the song started.
Sounds like you get exactly what you were going for.

Dancin' To The Lucky Sevens Dancin' To The Lucky Sevens

Good Job.

The transfer between speeds isn't very smooth.

Corrupted117 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)

{DKL} Boss Battle DnB {DKL} Boss Battle DnB

That is just awesomeness

Totally faved.

JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine

Love it.

Doesn't sound repetive at all, specially for a blues song. Could you upload the song without the voice though?

WaxZiLLa responds:

Thanks for your comment.

I'm going to keep it as is. I want my entire track to be listened to and reviewed so I can fully assess what needs work and what doesn't.

But expect a couple of instrumental tracks to come out as well. I'm hoping you and the community will enjoy my other material just as much. It's a mish-mash of styles but I'm striving for good tunes!!

Duke Nukem Dubstep (final) Duke Nukem Dubstep (final)

Great job.

I liked it very good badass vibe.

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks!

sp - space funk sp - space funk

Pretty Good.

I liked the beginning, and the kinda funky but still somehow space background music. Good Job.